Next month I am celebrating my 10th anniversary of living in Seattle. How crazy is that?
There are a few things I’ve learned in my ten years about my beloved city.
1. The rumors are true. It rains. A lot. But you know what makes up for all that rain?
2. The summers here are gorgeous. This is the time of year that makes me want to spend every day outside exploring this beautiful city.
3. There really is a Starbucks on every corner in Seattle. Which is awesome for me because I actually like Starbucks.
If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you probably know that I used to drink coffee, gave it up for six and a half years, and then recently began drinking it again last fall. With the heat this time of year, I’ve been staying away from coffee and turning again to my old-favorite: iced tea!
Since I’m such an avid tea drinker, I was really excited when Starbucks started partnering with Teavana® and released their Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Teas. Starbucks Teavana® Iced Teas are premium loose leave teas shaken by hand 10 times to mix and unlock the unique flavors. They come in three flavors:
• Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonade
• Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade
• Starbucks Teavana® Shaken Iced Black Tea Lemonade
I personally love their iced green tea (I get it unsweetened to avoid sugar) and have been enjoying it as a refreshing pick-me-up in these hot afternoons.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Starbucks through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about Starbucks, all opinions are my own.